Oral Communication Professional Development
Private Coaching - Executive Speech Coaching Package
- Enrolling in customized coaching will address your individual oral communication weakness.
- Understanding how to manage deficiencies in your oral communication profile will enable you to plan, practice, and present with confidence in any environment or speaking situation.
- Learning speech delivery techniques commonly used by professional speakers and performers will ensure you present with purpose and power.
- Using clear and assertive public speaking skills will leave a lasting impression on your listening audience.
Training begins with the two hour Master Speech and Voice coaching session where participants will acquire the knowledge to communicate confidently. Additional training hours will address specific areas of weakness and/or help prepare for upcoming public speaking engagements. All materials are provided by Memphis Speech Solutions. In many instances, materials are created specifically for the participant’s needs.
Making private coaching accessible to busy professionals is our top priority. Coaching may be provided in person at a conference room at the participant’s workplace or at Memphis Speech Solutions. Video conference online training is available to those who are unable to participate in person.
Contact us today to receive the Master Class for Speech and Voice pricing.
Private Coaching - Foreign and Regional Accent Modification
Are you concerned your accented speech patterns are holding you back?
Detectable accented speech patterns are rarely the issue. Speech clarity and formal speech are hallmark characteristics of professional level speech.
How it works: Participants engage in a speech analysis to assess sound pronunciation accuracy, grammar, syntax, intonation, and related attributes of speech. A personalized detailed speech analysis report will outline individual speech and voice strengths and areas of need. Coaching is designed to target the most prominent speech errors first to ensure the client experiences a noticeable improvement in the shortest amount of time possible.
How long does it take: Participants can make significant gains in their speech intelligibility in as little as 3 hours of coaching with daily practice.
Who benefits from coaching: Entrepreneurs, sales, scientists, physicians, engineers, radio and TV broadcasters and professional public speakers whose foreign accented speech patterns or regional dialect affect their ability to speak American English clearly and correctly.
Contact us today to request more information and pricing.
Private Coaching - Conquer the Job Interview
Improve your interview performance! Employers rate verbal communication as the most important skill they look for in a candidate. Interview Speech Voice Coaching will give you the ability to highlight your knowledge, experience and success with poise and professionalism.
- Communicate your message with confidence and clarity
- Skillfully respond to spontaneous questions and impromptu conversation
- Apply techniques to conquer interview anxiety
- Adapt your communication style to face-to-face, panel, Skype, and phone interviews
“When asked to assess candidate skills and qualities, employers rated verbal communication skills the most important.” – The National Association of Colleges and Employers 2016
Contact us today to request more information and pricing.
Learn at Lunch - Executive Presence Coaching
Executive presence enhances your ability to lead with confidence and influence with ease. Communication is dynamic. Every situation and every audience requires a different communication skill set.
Today’s business leaders must be able to inform, motivate and inspire diverse customers and employees. Empower your professionals with the tools to develop a “WOW” factor by elevating their personal power and executive presence.]
Learn at Lunch- Overcome Public Speaking Fear and Performance Anxiety
Speaking in front of an audience is crippling.
Symptoms of public speaking fear, including rapid heart rate, shallow breathing, sweating, shaky voice, and forgetfulness, create tension all over the body. The muscle tension generated by the fight or flight response makes it difficult to speak with optimal vocal quality. Your body language is also affected by nerves, fear, and anxiety.
- Understand why we get nervous and how to productively manage the symptoms.
- Learn how to properly prepare for presentations and public speaking events.
- Practice voice techniques and vocal warm-ups used by actors and stage performers.
- Develop a series of body movement exercises to help relieve tension and free the voice for public performances.
“Whether nervous or have anxiety before speaking, the techniques I learned and the information in this class are life-changing. I am not exaggerating. The information from this class allowed me to understand and counter fear I have of speaking with in front of senior leadership and while on large conference calls. Knowledge is power. I recommend this class to anyone wanting to conquer the fear you have when speaking or giving speeches. “ -Senior Project Manager, Enterprise Infrastructure Services Division
Register today for the monthly learn at lunch event to manage your fear of speaking in public! Or, contact us to schedule Memphis Speech Solutions to help your executive team learn how to manage public speaking fear.
Learn at Lunch - Vocal Health and Wellness
Equip your professionals with the knowledge they need to protect their most precious asset, their voice. Teachers, coaches, construction managers, compliance officers and others who use their voices for long periods of time or must speak over loud noise levels while on the job are at risk for vocal misuse and abuse. The ability to speak and be heard is vital.
Participants will learn
- The behaviors that put one at risk for vocal cord damage
- To identify the symptoms of vocal misuse and abuse
- Prevention strategies and treatment tips
Contact us today to schedule Memphis Speech Solutions for your next corporate speaking event.